Sunday, January 11, 2009

Introduction


Hey Everyone,


My name is Kevin and I'm a sophomore Economics major here at Clemson. Who knows what I'll do with that after I graduate; getting a job somewhere in the business world is as far as my career goals have been mapped out. Ideally I would be doing something in the sports industry. I love all kinds of sports, especially Clemson football and basketball. I enjoy traveling to Clemson football games even though I've seen one win in the seven games I've been to away from Death Valley. I'm also a fan of the Alabama Crimson Tide and the Dallas Cowboys, two teams that wrapped up the 2008 football season with humiliating defeats. So I am as ready as anybody to move into the new year.

I was born and grew up in Huntsville, AL. If you've ever heard of it, I'm willing to bet you went to space camp when you were younger. Beyond one of NASA's primary research and development facilities, there is not a whole lot there. I came to Clemson after looking at probably ten schools throughout the southeast because I really felt at home on campus here and it was a strong school academically. Plus I heard that a good percentage of the student body shared my interst in watching and playing sports. I love to play football, basketball, and ultimate frisbee so if you're ever looking to get a game together I want in. So far I've loved everything about Clemson and I am looking forward to another fun semester and meeting everyone in class. Go Tigers!

Kevin Crandall

No comments:

Post a Comment