Sunday, January 25, 2009

In one decade


It is exciting to think about where your life will take you in the next 10 years. Should my ambitions to develop a formula for winning the lottery fail, I would like to be working for a professional sports team. Specifically, I'll be employed in the Dallas Cowboys organization working with ticket sales and community relations. Selling tickets is made easier by the fact that by now the cowboys are back on top of the NFL, winning 3 Superbowls in the last 5 years. I would love to live in Dallas, an atmosphere with big city excitement, southern hospitality, and moderate winter temperatures. This job would be perfect for me as it combines my love for sports and the Cowboys with my desire to work with other people. This job would also have strong potential for advancement, with my goal to eventually become the Chief Operating Officer.


As far as my personal life goes, ideally I will have found a special someone and be married by the time I'm 30. We will be living a comfortable lifestyle in a small house we were recently able to acquire. It is very strange (and frightening) for me to think that in just 10 years I could have kids of my own. If I didn't have children by 30 I would like to have plans for children in the near future. In 10 years I will have gotten my MBA which increases my qualifications for good, high paying jobs.


This is where I would like to find myself in 10 years. Having reached my potential in terms of education, enjoying my job in the field of sports which I am passionate about, and having a family to love and spend time with.

No comments:

Post a Comment