Sunday, March 8, 2009

I'm on a Blog

I really enjoyed Jesse's presentation about simple car repairs that I could do. One reason this presentation was interesting to me was that I have no knowledge of cars or car maintenance. Also, it is such a necessary topic to have at least a basic understanding of that I felt it might be extremely useful in the future. He also collected a number of good detailed pictures showing the parts of the car that were being worked on and mentioned some very basic but useful tips that would make car maintenance possible even for somebody with as little knowledge as myself.

As far as my prior knowledge of online portfolios goes, I have none. I have not started making mine for the university nor have I been required to put one together for a class. I haven't had a class that taught the mechanics of making one, so hopefully we can have a pretty detailed explanation or instructions to follow so I know what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment